Monday, May 11, 2009

Theories on the season finale

Oh, Lost. Believe it or not, I have been following along with the season, just not writing on this blog.

And the conclusion I've come to is we're in for yet another excruciating cliff-hanger at season's end. I have a feeling it'll be like season 2 when Desmond goes to turn the key, ending in a flash of light (or the flash of a hydrogen bomb in this case). Who's going to end up with super powers this time? Will Jack be Island Radioactive Man? That's totally what his ego needs - a little saving experience. I think that's the main reason Jack wants to blow up the hydrogen bomb - so he has something to do and his journey back to the island won't be for nothing. I see his savior complex coming back in a big way.

I also have a feeling Smokey will make an appearance, something dramatic, like sucking up the hydrogen bomb blast or something. Or maybe eating Locke or Jack, seeing as they're both setting themselves up for some major island controversy. Mmmm Smokey food.

Also, I think maybe Sun and Frank might make everything right in the island before John has a chance to blow up the bomb, thus making everything course corrected. Aaaaand scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment